The Noni plant has many folk-remedial uses. It is fabled among the Polynesian people to especially help support the body’s respiratory, immune, digestive, and structural systems.
This Noni fruit comes to you in a powder drink mix with the added benefits of Indian mulberry, papaya, and aloe vera.
Unicity uses a more potent form of Noni than some of our competitors’ Noni beverage products because it is delivered in a powder form which is not conducive to microbial growth, thus leading to a longer shelf life.
600 different enzyme reactions occur in your body daily, that control your digestion and the production of hormones. Without these enzyme reactions, your body cannot produce hormones that control ageing, energy, sex and reproduction,stress levels and weight loss to name a few.
The 10 major enzymes are:-
- Amalyse – breaks down carbohydrates into monosaccharides.
- Controls blood sugar, carbohydrate craving and asthma
- Protease – protects your immune system, bacterial, viral and yeast infections
- Peptizyme - anti-inflamatory
- Lipase – breaks down fat into fatty acids and glycerol.
- Controls high cholesterol and triglycerides and assists body to lose weight
- Cellulase – breaks down indigestible plant fibre, prevents gas, bloating and candida
- Hemiseb – breaks down legume sugars not digestible
- Lactase, Maltase, Invertase – aids in digestion of lactose (milk sugar) and prevents depression, moodiness, panic attacks, abdominal cramps and diarrhea
- Bromelain – breaks down protein and has anti-inflammatory effects.
As we age, either our colon gets clogged up, (requiring a colon cleanse with Nature's Tea) and we can’t absorb the nutrients
needed to make our enzymes, or our enzyme production slows down and we need a booster.
Hawaiian Noni is the enzyme booster you need that contains Xeronine, which converts into the Proxeronine – the master enzyme in the body.
Hawaiian Noni is effective to safely treat and prevent digestive disorders including cramps, heartburn, bloating, nausea and PMS symptoms. If you are under stress and eat a diet mainly of cooked, processed and highly refined food, you need to drink this delicious Hawaiian Noni and boost up your energy and health.
Unlike many Noni drinks that smells horrible and tastes bitter, many people love UNICITY's Hawaiian Noni that tastes like Ribena.
Q: What does this drink mix taste like?
A: The Hawaiian Noni has a slightly bitter taste in water.
Q: What should I mix this drink mix with?
A: The Hawaiian Noni can be mixed with water or juice.
Q: Should I store this drink mix in the refrigerator for maximum shelf life?
A: The Hawaiian Noni should be stored in a cool, dry environment to maximize its efficacy.
Recommended Usage: Mix 1 scoop with 8 oz of water. Mix or shake well.
To order call Sham @ 9857-3077 or email to firstname.lastname@example.org